Someone told me recently (very gently ;) that they’d love to see a bit more of me, around here.
I’ve decided to take her advice. (Thanks sweetheart.) Sometimes we who nudge others for a living need our own gentle nudges.
So consider this an update :)
Come sit by me and natter for just a minute. It’s lovely to chat with friends, catching up with the happenings, delving into thoughts, sharing the challenges. I’d love to make this a real exchange – I’ll share, then it’ll be your turn in the comments. OK?
First, before we get into the nitty-gritty, there’s something special:
It’s my birthday this week, and it feels like the start of my year, for real. We’ve been holidaying at home this year, but today we’re all back at work. (One week to go until school goes back, though.)
So because it’s my birthday week, it’s my turn to give gifts. Some beautiful women have changed their lives with my scholarship program over the years. It’s time to open the doors again.
I’d like to offer one scholarship to my Soul Intensive Care coaching program, to commence 1st February.
I don’t want to make the rules complex. In fact, I didn’t want rules at all. To put your name in the hat, simply:
- Read the Soul Intensive Care outline. It’s an intensive coaching program. The scholarship will be for February.
- Decide if this is for you. Decide if you can commit to it, heart and soul.
- Either a) leave a comment below, or b) send me an email, describing: What you’re ready to create in your life. And why you’d like to be considered for the scholarship spot.
- Join my list (if you don’t already get your weekly Nudge) here.
I will accept submissions for one week from the time of this post (next Monday 23rd Jan, in my part of the world). I will read every entry received, with appreciation, and will announce the lucky recipient on Tuesday 24th.
Feel free to share this with your friends, tweet it, announce it on facebook, send smoke signals.
If you’ve changes you’ve been longing to make, but somehow just cannot seem to get that momentum happening by yourself – the power of coaching will stun you. If your heart has been yearning for this – now’s the time!
In other news (because this was meant to be an update):
- I am currently on the hunt for two to three worthwhile charities who will receive 10% of my income this year. I’m welcoming all recommendations with one criteria – they must be philanthropic in nature. Who do you know that is doing good work?
- I’m at The Calm Space today: talking about Becoming Someone in You Are Already a Masterpiece.
- We planted 10 Jacaranda and Frangipani trees this week and introduced 150 fish fingerlings into our dam.
- All of a sudden I’ve the urge to start knitting again. This urge always comes upon me at this time of year – mid-summer, right about back-to-school time.
- As I was writing this, I received the most beautiful email I think I’ve ever received from a client… with the subject line “You have blessed me” and ending with “I felt so cared for, you provided something that, sadly, my own mother wasn’t capable of and you breathed life into me. You are a gift.” Tears of joy. It’s words like these that inspire me to keep doing more.
- I reserve the right for more fun, games, and presents this week. It’s my birthday, and I can.
- Oh, and there will be cake. Definitely cake. And bubbles.